As we continue to enhance our technology and provide a better carrier experience, we have created a new onboarding and carrier management system using the services of Registry Monitoring Insurance Services, Inc. (RMIS). RMIS is a leading provider with over 20 years of experience in the compliance and onboarding industry. RMIS and Ready Logistics will be tracking each carrier’s documents and ensuring that all requirements are met. In addition, RMIS will be responsible for obtaining and archiving other documentation and information, including agreements, W-9 forms, and professional license verifications. Since this is a new carrier management system, all current carrier partners with Ready Logistics must complete the registration process through RMIS.
We value your relationship, and we hope his change will help you view and easily update your account information whenever necessary.
Why a new Carrier Management experience?
Ready Logistics needs a centralized management system for onboarding and compliance that provides self-service capabilities for you, our carrier partners. This has improved activation and deactivation based on compliance and risk updates.
When Does This Start?
Once the new RMIS onboarding and carrier management system is available, all Ready Logistics carrier partners must re-onboard with this new system. The re-onboard will happen in waves over several months beginning in April. Your company will be notified when it is your time to start the re-onboard process. Please do not ignore these emails, they are time sensitive. To avoid any account disruptions, you must complete the re-onboard by the deadline provided in the email sent to you.
Benefits of RMIS
- Registration through the RMIS web-portal makes your onboarding and compliance process quick and easy, through any computer or mobile device.
- RMIS provides a Carrier Support center to assist with questions you may have around onboarding or compliance.
- RMIS will monitor your insurance coverage and renewal dates and will contact your insurance broker as needed to maintain and update your records.
- No paperwork required, no printing to sign documents, all documents are electronically signed on the RMIS registration application.
- Real time activation and deactivation based on compliance and risk management status.
- Once your registration is complete, you will have an account on the website, you will be able to make changes to your account information. Ready Logistics will be notified of the changes and will make the necessary updates to your 1Dispatch account.
Required Information for Registration:
- Basic Company Information (MC/DOT number, business address, etc.)
- Provide W9 Information (TIN, Address, Company Name, Type of Business)
- Sign the digital Ready Logistics Transportation Agreement
- Provide Insurance Agent/Broker contact information
- Payment Method (and all supporting documents)
Be advised, this is not a new Ready Logistics load board, RMIS is only for carrier management purposes. Please continue to use the 1Dispatch website and 1Dispatch mobile app for all dispatch and load management needs.
We appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact the Carrier Experience team at 480.558.3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrier Experience Team